gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49807 Posts in 2590 Topics by 6330 Members - Latest Member: phoenix June 28, 2022, 12:16:43 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  General Costuming  |  Warhammer 40K Cosplay Tutorials  |  Unfolding Death Korps of Krieg Helmet
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Unfolding Death Korps of Krieg Helmet  (Read 148 times)

Offline cas_metal

• Initiate
  • :
Unfolding Death Korps of Krieg Helmet
« on: March 17, 2022, 11:10:23 AM »
Hi everyone!

I´m taking a break on my kasrkin armor (even though is almost finished) and revisiting an old project, a pepakura death korps of krieg helmet. I did it from a 28mm captain's head bit for 3D printers (that one with an aquila instead of the vent hole) and is almost finished too. It has a hella triangles and took way more time than I expected but is almost done.

Buuuuut I have a little problem.

I can't manage to do the top of the helmet vent hole. Is not a difficult part to make, but I have a total amount of 0 units of design skill, so I can´t add things to the pepakura file. I have the parts of the aquila top from the original file wich may help to make a normal top vent hole, but if somebody could do it properly, I think it could be a nice addition to the pepakura library.

P.d.: te parts in the red square are the ones from the aquila vent hole that I think could be useful. [/img][/img]

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  General Costuming  |  Warhammer 40K Cosplay Tutorials  |  Unfolding Death Korps of Krieg Helmet

gfxgfx
gfx gfx