gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49083 Posts in 2534 Topics by 4728 Members - Latest Member: pyromaster55 December 10, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Mordian Sergeant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mordian Sergeant  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Korpsman

• Die Totes Korps
  • Marine
  • :
Mordian Sergeant
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »
So, I was recently faffing about at a rummage sale, when I stumbled upon this crap:

Thought they looked a bit Mordian-ish, so yeah.

So, aside from some obvious help on what exactly I should do to modify it, my question is this - which uniform should I choose?

Oh, and would it be wise to attempt to create an extension to the jacket? The biggest inaccuracy here seems to be that Mordian coats don't exactly end at the waist, but I can imagine adding on might be a little odd.

Also, how does converting a crappy springgun broomhandle into a Laspistol sound?

Has pretty much the same shape.

So yeah, thoughts?

Offline Seraphim

• Administrator
  • Honor Guard
  • :
    • http://www.vividwings.deviantart.com
Mordian Sergeant
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 04:44:00 AM »
The coat is quite a find, though it will need arm bands or some dedicated seam-ripper work to cover up the writing on the shoulders. Extending it would be hard, depending on the material. I'd recommend not doing so unless you can match it exactly and can do some serious work on the coat to make it fit.

What are the colors of the Mordians?

Offline Isinglass

• Scout
  • :
Mordian Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »
Blue with red and gold trim if I remember rightly.
The left jacket is a great find, its going to look great!

Offline Hashut's Blessing

• Scout
  • :
Mordian Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »
I would heavily recommend the left hand jacket (predominantly blue one) as the other one is far too "band-performer"y to be taken seriously as a Mordian soldier (unless you want to be the squad's drummer boy, which would actually fit really well).

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Mordian Sergeant

gfxgfx
gfx gfx