gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49747 Posts in 2583 Topics by 6025 Members - Latest Member: Mediocretes October 26, 2021, 06:29:42 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Question about scaling down
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Question about scaling down  (Read 65 times)

Offline Painterchick

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Question about scaling down
« on: October 08, 2021, 06:30:06 PM »
Hi all,
  I'm new here but not to this sort of thing since I work in theater professionally. I like to say I became an artist so I wouldn't have to do math, and that didn't work out at all. Hence my question today. My 13yr old son wants a set of Space Marine armor, Black Templars to be exact. (which is nice because that is what I am painting my husband's miniatures as). The thing is Little Dude is well, little. He's about 4'9" and 68lbs. Any suggestions or guidance on scaling down the armor for his size? I could do a lot of trial and error, but if someone has already done something like this, why reinvent the wheel?

Any help is appreciated. Love the forum. I am getting a lot of great ideas, some that I will be stealing for work.

Painterchick

Offline adeptus mechanicus

• Honor Guard
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Question about scaling down
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 08:12:53 PM »
Welcome aboard.! This might be a tall order if you're trying to knock this out for Halloween but look under the "General Costuming" section, theres a section at the top "40k tutorials". In there is a scaling tutorial that should help. What kind of programs are you using for this and what do you have for the files?
Winged freak,...wait til they get a load of me

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Question about scaling down

gfxgfx
gfx gfx