gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49725 Posts in 2582 Topics by 6001 Members - Latest Member: chasedrew03@gmail.com September 26, 2021, 08:46:40 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Astartes helmet 3D model
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Astartes helmet 3D model  (Read 380 times)

Offline Ardz

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Astartes helmet 3D model
« on: April 15, 2021, 09:55:52 AM »
Hello!

I have been trying to track down a detailed model for an Astartes helmet. My friend is getting married in a few months and I am looking to make him a Luna Wolves helmet. I have dug around on the internet to the best of my ability but can't find a model that is decent. Any one have any leads on one?

Thanks so much,
Ardz

Online adeptus mechanicus

• Honor Guard
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Astartes helmet 3D model
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:39:18 AM »
 Some questions to be asked. What are you planning on making out of (foam or 3d print, or pepakura with cardstock resin and fiberglass)? There's all kinds of files on here in the downloads section. Yeggi.com is a good site as well as thingiverse.com of CGtrader.com. Cgtader you might wind up having to buy the files but relatively cheap. Also if you're looking for specific Luna wolves helmet, you might not find that particular chapter. Usually you start out with a generic helm and add on the goodies.
Winged freak,...wait til they get a load of me

Offline Ardz

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Astartes helmet 3D model
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 12:34:15 PM »
Some questions to be asked. What are you planning on making out of (foam or 3d print, or pepakura with cardstock resin and fiberglass)? There's all kinds of files on here in the downloads section. Yeggi.com is a good site as well as thingiverse.com of CGtrader.com. Cgtader you might wind up having to buy the files but relatively cheap. Also if you're looking for specific Luna wolves helmet, you might not find that particular chapter. Usually you start out with a generic helm and add on the goodies.

Ah sorry, more info. I will be 3D printing it. I have searched on Yeggi, thingiverse and CGtrader. Most of the files of very meh. I dont mind buying but I am looking for a decent model.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Astartes helmet 3D model

gfxgfx
gfx gfx