gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49605 Posts in 2570 Topics by 5731 Members - Latest Member: Wiggybaby67 September 27, 2020, 03:38:31 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  My Alpha Legion Marine WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Alpha Legion Marine WIP  (Read 172 times)

Offline Sunny Side Up

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: My Alpha Legion Marine WIP
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 11:54:22 AM »
After i had about 40 or so of these strips made, I then heat sealed and plastidipped every thing.  I thought would be easier to do this now, before i assembled them on the shoulder, that way  i can be sure i had everything coated properly

Offline Sunny Side Up

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 12:17:55 PM »
BACK PACK

The backback was made with a base from the design Pepurakura files for foam, and then modified to make a more chaos feeling
I used foam bevels, scales and two dragon masks from Amazon.   Then i used foam clay to make some bones/spikes

Offline Sunny Side Up

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2020, 12:25:34 PM »
To help make the little jet things inside of the hydra head's mouth, i found these clear plastic globes on Amazon.  they are 100mm in diameter and they are used as fillable ornaments for christimas trees.  i got 24 for around $12.   I superglued  a beveled edge of 10mm foam around the bottom and attached them to the heads.  I probably will do some more tweaking before I fill/ platidip this project

Offline honza5110

• Scout
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2020, 04:20:16 AM »

nice work,good start
at the end of the sword I would put the head of a dragon
The arrow on the backpack points to the Space marine Tactical team,I would still consider that

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  My Alpha Legion Marine WIP

gfxgfx
gfx gfx