gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49758 Posts in 2585 Topics by 6082 Members - Latest Member: FurysSIN January 20, 2022, 08:43:20 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Looking for Mk3 pep files
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for Mk3 pep files  (Read 915 times)

Offline abntgs

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Looking for Mk3 pep files
« on: June 23, 2020, 02:50:41 PM »
Hi all.

Been searching for any Mk3 iron armor pepakura files. I tried out the hemet posted on this site for a first time trial, and it turned out alright. I’d like to attempt the whole build if possible. I appreciate any help in steering me in the right direction.

Thanks

Offline adeptus mechanicus

• Honor Guard
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Looking for Mk3 pep files
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 04:12:42 PM »
First off, welcome! Glad to have you aboard. I don't remember seeing specific mk3 armor files in my travels, but that's not to say that they don't exist. You should be able to modify some of the files here to get what you need. Most of the differences are in the decorations and trim as far as I can tell. The next thing is what materials are you using? Foam or paper/resin and Bondo? The foam route is a little more forgiving and easier to modify is something goes south. You can cut your patterns in paper and modify as needed before you cut your foam. You can use the software to get you close as far as scale, then the rest is freehand. That's where the fun is. If you have more questions, post away. I'm sure that the members here can help.
Winged freak,...wait til they get a load of me

Offline abntgs

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Looking for Mk3 pep files
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 05:18:06 PM »
 Thanks for the Welcome and the advice. I’ll be working with foam. It’s my first time using it in a build, and I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now. 

Thanks again

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Looking for Mk3 pep files

gfxgfx
gfx gfx