gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49347 Posts in 2560 Topics by 5377 Members - Latest Member: Ferro Ignas December 14, 2019, 10:42:30 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  All is dust! *coughcough*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: All is dust! *coughcough*  (Read 278 times)

Offline TankReady

• Initiate
  • :
  • Brother of Dust
Re: All is dust! *coughcough*
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2019, 09:42:54 AM »
To be fair my actual worry was my magnets being too much strong (I have little discs that are almost impossible to pull apart, you have to slide them one awat from the other), if I glue them to the foam I'm afraid they might torn it off..ยง
I was thinking, instead of putting them in the base of the crown, and in the top of the helmet, so they attach like = and you have to pull the crown away from the helmet (hard), it might be a good idea to put them in the lower side of the crown and in the ridge I made on top of the helmet, so they stay like this ||, and I insert the crown in the ridge til they "lock" but I can slide them away.

Also, I decided, in order for my thread to have a helpful side for anyone noob as me. to list in the first post all the materials I used while going on, and how much I spent. This way someone starting anew can have at least some idea of what they MIGHT need, and what could cost to get this done.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  All is dust! *coughcough*

gfxgfx
gfx gfx