gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49633 Posts in 2574 Topics by 5803 Members - Latest Member: torren_of_amber December 05, 2020, 08:07:27 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  THE NOOBEST IS HERE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: THE NOOBEST IS HERE  (Read 429 times)

Offline TankReady

• Initiate
  • :
  • Brother of Dust
THE NOOBEST IS HERE
« on: November 16, 2019, 03:52:35 AM »
Hello there! (insertgeneralkenobiemojihere)
I wandered up to this forum cause 2 weeks ago a couple friends mentioned to me "pepakura" and I'm now deep into the hole.
Built myself a dragon head (cause who doesn't love dragons) a reaper mask for a friend, to move on to SHADOWMOURNE from WOW.
I have to say being able to build something like that in such a short time (went from 0 to 95% done in the wednesday-friday time span) is so satisfying that I can't wait to move onto my next project. (Disclaimer, so far I only paper-ed those projects, I'll have to move onto resin, sanding, etc, but I can't right now.)

So:
I've ALWAYS been a Thousand Sons sucker. I hated playing 40k cause it's too "slow" for me, but I always loved painting minis and they were THE only team for me. Coolestcolor scheme, nice background, the best Chaos Lord... While looking up for my new project I found out about 40 k builds, tried to look for a Thousand Sons helmet and... I FOUND IT (there's not much love for Chaos Space Marines isn't there?)
It needs to be fixed as the file I found isn't unfolded neatly but I think I can get that done, so I'm gonna be buggering around, asking for stuff, posting my progress.
Has anyone done something like that yet?

Thanks for having me!
Ciao!

Offline adeptus mechanicus

• Honor Guard
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: THE NOOBEST IS HERE
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 07:35:25 PM »
1st off, Welcome aboard! Glad to have some more 40k enthusiasts on board. You'll find a great bunch of people here on the forums that will help you along on your journey. Do alot of reading throughout all the threads as there is a ton of info available. It might answer quite a few of your questions before you post them. Also the magic search button will lead to a lot of FAQ's to help in your quest. On a side note, I've always been a Thousand Sons fan myself. My next bulid is either a Deathwing Chaplain Terminator, or a TS Terminator (haven't decided which yet) Good luck on your build, and get crackin'!
Winged freak,...wait til they get a load of me

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  THE NOOBEST IS HERE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx