gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49116 Posts in 2537 Topics by 4846 Members - Latest Member: Bam_Mina February 22, 2019, 01:54:08 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Thurgan: White Scars Primaris Lieutenant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thurgan: White Scars Primaris Lieutenant  (Read 589 times)

Offline Alnehin

• Initiate
  • :
  • Grey Knight
Re: Thurgan: White Scars Primaris Lieutenant
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 12:56:08 PM »
Those are simple worlds but i'm so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose someone you love, especially your mother. I will follow your thread with a new eye. This is just an idea but maybe you could wrote something related to her upon one of your purity seals.
I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword!

Offline ViolentDream

• Marine
  • :
  • White Scars Primaris Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 09:00:34 AM »
Those are simple worlds but i'm so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose someone you love, especially your mother. I will follow your thread with a new eye. This is just an idea but maybe you could wrote something related to her upon one of your purity seals.

Thank you. That is actually a fine idea. I will do so!
"There is only one unforgivable lie. That is the lie that says, 'This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, 'the world is safe.'
All emperors are liars." - Jaghatai Khan

Offline ViolentDream

• Marine
  • :
  • White Scars Primaris Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 09:18:05 AM »
So I'm not entirely without progress. Keep building is what's best. These are a little outdated however, as they're photos from 2 weeks ago. Torso has been traced with my custom pep layout. I shrank the torso a good deal. Sorry had to resort to hot glue, as using contact cement will have the odor permeate throughout the entire house. So for now, seams and ugly glue, but I'll get around to covering it up and using contact cement again.

The torso plate of a Primaris Mark X armour.
"There is only one unforgivable lie. That is the lie that says, 'This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, 'the world is safe.'
All emperors are liars." - Jaghatai Khan

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Thurgan: White Scars Primaris Lieutenant

gfxgfx
gfx gfx