gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
48949 Posts in 2519 Topics by 4434 Members - Latest Member: xthulu June 25, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade  (Read 44 times)

Offline rexrapter1234

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
I know forgeworld used to sell black templars rhino upgrades and no longer sells them. I have plenty of black templar tank upgrade parts form games-workshop, so wont be getting any more from them.

I am looking for a company that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp, (some time called templar) Anyone know of a website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp and other rhino black templars parts ?

I know that the following companies below sells black templars parts:

Spellcrow:

Templars Space Knights Top Hatch for Light Vehicles

Templars Space Knights Door for Light Vehicles

Sciborminiatures:

Templar Conversion set 1 and 2.

Also I know that these websites sell black templars parts: Max mini, Anvil Industry, Kromlech, Armorcast and Puppetswar (I don't like Puppetswar as there part seem to be too small)

Offline prev

• Death Company Marine
  • Company Champion
  • :
  • Fighting the Black Rage
This may sound like a pain in the ass, but possibly find someone to model/ 3D print the extra bits??????

Just an idea, I dunno...
Treat us with honour, Brothers. Not because we will bring you victory this day, but because our fate will one day be yours...

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade

gfxgfx
gfx gfx