gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
48947 Posts in 2519 Topics by 4419 Members - Latest Member: spacetime June 20, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  segurilisstudios presentation ^^
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: segurilisstudios presentation ^^  (Read 111 times)

Offline segurilisstudios

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
    • segurilis studios
segurilisstudios presentation ^^
« on: December 26, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »
hello my name is nil, i'm from spain, and i made cosplays from 2009, i made halo armors and other things like props and more, and i'm thinking to build an imperial guardsman jejeje is one of my army from 4k like tau, sisters of battle, space marines and chaos space marines, i was a lot of years out of the warhammer world, the prices from gws up to much and finally i left the hobby, but i got my minis, later i start to make armors from the warhammer fantasy world for larp, actually i got an averland soldier costume jeje, and i think that i can make an imperial guard armor jejeje is more confortable than spartan II or odst suit xD and this make me remember the old days  :')   i hope can learn to much in this forum! jeje and if i can help with something i try too jejeje, forgive my bad english :S i'm very begginer :SSS

i hope can post my future warhammer works here jejeje

greetings!!

PS: i got many problems with the verification, i anser correctly all and whrite the letters correct but got some error that make go wrong :S

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  segurilisstudios presentation ^^

gfxgfx
gfx gfx