gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
48882 Posts in 2509 Topics by 4333 Members - Latest Member: iro559nman April 24, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Issues with downloading files
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Issues with downloading files  (Read 141 times)

Offline ShackMan

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Issues with downloading files
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:49:15 PM »
First, thanks to all the creators on this site!  Lots of eye candy, and amazing work on your own creations, as well as those who provided files for others.

The issue I'm having is with downloading files so I can try my own hand at this!  The MAIN one I'd like (only because I had it before) is Pilerud's.  I had the whole download file, messed around with pepakura a few years ago, and now want to try it in foam.  Problem is, I can't get the file to download.  As another user posted, I've also tried downloading other files, and keep getting bounced around on 4share, but no luck.  Anyone have (preferrably Pilerud's) files available for download, or that can vouch that they are still available (and the issue is with my provider maybe)?

Thanks in advance!

Allen

Offline ViolentDream

• Marine
  • :
  • Grey Hunter
Re: Issues with downloading files
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 07:50:00 PM »
I've tried this...

http://pilerud.com/download/save/pepakura_sm.zip

and it does work, it downloads immediately.  Do try it again, too.
Facts are chains that bind perception and fetter truth. For a man can remake the world if he has a dream and no facts to cloud his mind.

Offline ShackMan

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Issues with downloading files
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:56:42 PM »
Yes, yes, and yes!  Thanks you SO much.  Guess the original link is broken, or was down temporarily.
The link you posted like a charm.  Now to get to work ...

ATM
ShackMan

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Issues with downloading files

gfxgfx
gfx gfx