gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48671 Posts in 2493 Topics by 4168 Members - Latest Member: Flash Gordon December 18, 2017, 07:43:30 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Spacehulk Deathwing Brother Barachiel Build [In Progress]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Spacehulk Deathwing Brother Barachiel Build [In Progress]  (Read 638 times)

Offline Brother Barachiel

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Spacehulk Deathwing Brother Barachiel Build [In Progress]
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 05:39:10 AM »
Build Log Update 30: Torso Upgrades

Below are pictures of the upgrades i did too the torso. First off i made the holes in the outer rim on the chest armour. This was done with a pipe that i sharpened with a dremel and twisted it down into the foam making near perfect holes. After this i used small scrap foam too glue on the underside. I then added the small edge details to the I symbol. After this i glued the angels down onto the foam. The two small figures were put bases and glued too those. The front angel was backed with 6mm foam and then glued too the middle of the I symbol. After this i drew the back detailing on and carved it in with a hot knife.

Chest Armor Holes

Edge Details

Angels

Back Details

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2017, 04:52:45 AM »
Build Log Update 31: Helmet

Hello again Battle Brothers and Sisters of Battle. Been really busy with work and sickness, so build has been slow. Here are pictures of the construction of the Terminator Helmet. Not finished but thought id do a dump of progress pictures for the guys making terminator Armour.

Offline doomfist

• Tech Priest of the Cheapus Mechanicus
  • Honor Guard
  • :
    • deviantart.com/
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2017, 12:18:45 AM »
NICE!  Looking good. 
Suffer not the glue gun to burn

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2017, 02:40:48 AM »
NICE!  Looking good. 

Thanks mate. Hopefully tonight ill get up some pictures of me wearing it all dressed up!!

Offline ViolentDream

• Marine
  • :
  • Grey Hunter
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2017, 07:52:13 PM »
oh yeah, this is definitely one of the better Termie builds around. I do notice that the helmet won't be affording you any head movement?
Facts are chains that bind perception and fetter truth. For a man can remake the world if he has a dream and no facts to cloud his mind.

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2017, 08:01:26 PM »
oh yeah, this is definitely one of the better Termie builds around. I do notice that the helmet won't be affording you any head movement?

Thanks!! Well actually I've done some testing and I think I have a solution for that. I'm looking at bringing the head hole forward and using a head harness system inside the helmet too get some movement.  But in the picture the helmet is pushed back pretty far. I'll upload some picture tonight of me with it on my head.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  Spacehulk Deathwing Brother Barachiel Build [In Progress]

gfxgfx
gfx gfx