gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49035 Posts in 2528 Topics by 4584 Members - Latest Member: Racha999 September 23, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  I exist
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I exist  (Read 392 times)

Offline Vallytine

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
I exist
« on: May 25, 2017, 07:56:58 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm Val, and I'm a new cosplay enthusiast from the UK - Someone I met on a Discord sent me a link to this place to help me out as I'm really, really wanting to get into Cosplay, especially 40k ones. Cosplay has really been on my mind the past few months, and I want to pursue it on a professional level. I don't have anything made, nor do I know anything about it, as I'm currently 15 and I've been out of high school for a while so I don't have any usable skills, but I'd love to develop them, which is why I arrived here, after asking for advice from a cosplayer, he directed me to here for help. :D

My dream cosplay is to do a Sister of Battle cosplay, as I *love* their design, and they're how I originally got into Warhammer a few months ago. I'll probably start assembling it when I'm a little older, as right now I don't have the money, skills or knowhow to do it. Maybe I'll make little pieces here and there. Probably not any body or formfitting pieces as my figure's gonna change a lot in the next few years.

I wanted to make a thread over posting in the megathread just as a preference, but if that's not allowed sorry for this post ;;

Offline vonjankmon

• Scout
  • :
Re: I exist
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 08:17:39 AM »
Welcome aboard. If you're interested in the Sisters of Battle but want something a bit simpler to begin with you might consider an Inquisitorial cosplay. You can still use some of the sisters kind of look with it but without having to go full power armor or anything. It would also be a simple way to begin to learn how to sew and make use of some of the basic skills you'll need as you can keep an Inquisitorial cosplay as simple or complex as you would like.

Offline Vallytine

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »
Welcome aboard. If you're interested in the Sisters of Battle but want something a bit simpler to begin with you might consider an Inquisitorial cosplay. You can still use some of the sisters kind of look with it but without having to go full power armor or anything. It would also be a simple way to begin to learn how to sew and make use of some of the basic skills you'll need as you can keep an Inquisitorial cosplay as simple or complex as you would like.
Yeah, that's probably an idea. A Sister in Power armor is just my biggest dream so that's why I want to start it.

Offline B'rel_Knight

• Scout
  • :
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 10:32:19 AM »
Welcome Battle Sister Vallytine!

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  I exist

gfxgfx
gfx gfx