gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48439 Posts in 2466 Topics by 3830 Members - Latest Member: Aijel April 30, 2017, 08:28:21 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  Nurgle Chosen One/Champion/Warrior
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nurgle Chosen One/Champion/Warrior  (Read 178 times)

Offline brat_Klont

• Initiate
  • :
  • Vostroyan Firstborn
Nurgle Chosen One/Champion/Warrior
« on: February 28, 2017, 06:33:48 AM »
Hello fellow heretics! My next project (after Vostroyan Firstborn, which you can find here http://www.obscuruscrusade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2804.0 ) will be a Nurgle warrior. It's not supposed to be 100% WH40K since I'm making it for a WFB group project, but as we all know Chaos chosens tend to populate battlefields of all universes... Long story short, here are my main inspirations:

What I like here? Legs, especially. Overall idea is great and this will probably be my main reference picture. Legs are staying, I love them. Weakest thing: weapon.

What I like here? Weapon. Mainly weapon. I really want to have a Nurgle scythe, something Manreaper-like, but also stay true and have a giant axe. I'll figure it out.

What I like here? The face is awesome. I want to have exposed face since it's so much easier to make a helmet, and a rotting head would be both a challange and an awesome piece of costume if i will succeed. The chestplate is great as well, not to mention the insane shield. The sword is a no-go though. I'll stick to the axe. If I will craft the shield it will be strapped to my back, but it's a poor idea as well as I want to create rotten back with exposed spine and LOT OF SPIKES along it. Like, A LOT OF SPIKES.
First step: figure out how to make necrotic flesh bodysuit. First step, part 2: legs.

Offline Abaddon Ah Cimith

• Marine
  • :
  • Abaddon´s doppelgänger - More evil than real one..
Re: Nurgle Chosen One/Champion/Warrior
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 03:30:55 AM »
It would be interesting to see that finished...

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  Nurgle Chosen One/Champion/Warrior

gfxgfx
gfx gfx