I do but was too lazy to upload 75+ pics using the forum. I will try later on tonight when I get home.
As for materials, I used the standard EVA foam mats, mostly the 2'x2' ones off Amazon. Trying to find a better source with larger sizes.
Glue: just hot glue really. I did find several versions that remarked on "strength" so I chose the "stronger" ones.
Sealant: PlastiDip and Rustoleum undercarriage coating. The Rustoleum was much cheaper but I like the PlastiDip better.
Other than the little skulls (Halloween beads off Amazon), the skull face mask (latex mask off Amazon), and the medium skulls (1/2 scale skulls also off Amazon), everything else was cut out of the foam mats and shaped with a Dremel.
Paint: Acrylic paint, some rub-n-buff, silver and gold sharpies, and some clear coat acrylic to add more luster.
Almost forgot: the purity seals are the same skull beads, placed in a glob of hot glue, then the edges built up with more hot glue, plastidip coat, then paint. The streamers are printed on fabric sheets for ink jet printers, then aged with a coffee pad. I have about 40 US cents in each seal.