gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48494 Posts in 2465 Topics by 3780 Members - Latest Member: moloch March 29, 2017, 01:10:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Costume Gallery  |  Puritian and Radical Inquisitors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Puritian and Radical Inquisitors  (Read 891 times)

Offline Lavana

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Puritian and Radical Inquisitors
« on: January 31, 2016, 01:55:07 PM »
My husband and I have been 40K fanatics for over a decade and over that time I have been bit by bit crafting costumes for our respective alter-egos which we play out in FFG's Dark Heresy rpg. I wanted to share the final (maybe?) results of my work over that time period. My husband and I recently attended a cosplay photo shoot at the Kennedy Center Opera house located in Washington DC near where we live. All the images posted were taken by the various talented photographers that attended and I believe all images are appropriately watermarked.

So, I give you Inquisitor Lavana Talon and her somewhat fallen partner Inquisitor Fallon Graave.

Offline Lamia

• Fanatical pyromaniac power-armoured battle nun
  • Obscurus Convention Staff
  • Company Champion
  • :
Re: Puritian and Radical Inquisitors
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 08:43:52 AM »
Fantastic! You're near DC, do you go to AwesomeCon?

Offline BojanK

• Scout
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:11:57 AM »
Very nice...
Only objection is that your sword could use a bit more shading to bring out an edge a bit more.

Offline Lavana

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:30:51 PM »
Lamia: Yes, we go every year. We'll be there Fri-Sun this year though I'm not sure on which day the 40K costumes will be making an appearance. I'm currently in the process of starting 2 new ones and I'm hoping they'll be ready in time. We shall see, right now it's not looking good.

BojanK: Yeah - it needs some work. It's the oldest prop I have... and actually I think it was my first cosplay purchase. I've just never gotten around to repainting it.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Costume Gallery  |  Puritian and Radical Inquisitors

gfxgfx
gfx gfx