gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48494 Posts in 2474 Topics by 3888 Members - Latest Member: Jay_Cashman May 27, 2017, 02:06:01 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  General Costuming  |  Mega Stomp Products Unavailable? Alternatives?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mega Stomp Products Unavailable? Alternatives?  (Read 692 times)

Offline ArcticFox

• Scout
  • :
  • Tech Adept Cestus 5
    • The Grey Council
Mega Stomp Products Unavailable? Alternatives?
« on: October 01, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere already.  I didn't find anything on search.

It seems Mega Stomp Panic and Battle are both unavailable these days, and I was wondering if anyone either knew what the deal was there (will there be more in the future?) or whether there's a good alternative?  I'm doing a Space Marine build and the sound FX would be great.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

Offline PhoenixRevival

• Obscurus Convention Staff
  • Company Champion
  • :
Re: Mega Stomp Products Unavailable? Alternatives?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 01:09:26 PM »
So the board is telling me that this is a really old post but I like Necron-ing topics.

A really good alternative to a MEGA Stomp but is a little DIY is this: https://www.adafruit.com/products/2133
It's a board that adafruit designed specifically for this kind of stuff. All you have to do is add your own sensors, speakers and power.

In case anyone else is looking for a solution to this problem, I hope this helps.

Beware the x-acto blade, the glue burn, the paint fume.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  General Costuming  |  Mega Stomp Products Unavailable? Alternatives?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx