gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49083 Posts in 2534 Topics by 4732 Members - Latest Member: That_one_nub December 14, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Help with Pepakura
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with Pepakura  (Read 737 times)

Offline xManwaxeRx

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Help with Pepakura
« on: March 15, 2015, 07:40:44 PM »
Hello! Im new here and have been very eager in attempting a space marine cosplay! Ive been trying to find a good "template" to use for a cosplay and found on this website, downloads for space marine terminator armour. However the link I found for the Pepakura downloads only seem to give me templates  for the left side (check the link http://www.obscuruscrusade.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;cat=5 ). I was wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me how to possibly invert the templates for the left side to the right or help me find a link for the right side. Any help or adivce would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Ral Partha

• Marine
  • :
Re: Help with Pepakura
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:08:06 AM »
[...]
However the link I found for the Pepakura downloads only seem to give me templates  for the left side. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me how to possibly invert the templates for the left side to the right or help me find a link for the right side. Any help or adivce would be greatly appreciated!
Go to 2D Menu -> Invert Pattern. This make the left-side pattern into a right-side pattern. Note that the 3D pattern will remain unchanged.

Offline rero_design

• Marine
  • :
  • Deathco.
    • Deathco Build
Re: Help with Pepakura
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 02:14:39 AM »
Cut the left side two times and turn one of them around, viola a right side.

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Help with Pepakura

gfxgfx
gfx gfx