gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49084 Posts in 2534 Topics by 4735 Members - Latest Member: 1ksonspleb December 16, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dark Heresy Rp Thread  (Read 19381 times)

Offline Keithrhy

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2010, 05:56:00 AM »
Angel held up the large "I" attached to his waste.  "I never go anywhere without it, sir," he said lovingly.  "It's an honor to be part of this order, and I wear this with more reverence than any symbol but the holy Aquila."

Offline R1X5.13

• Black Ship Captain
  • Scout
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »
Jaden took a long look at the seal that Angel held. Satisfied that it was real the former acolyte held out is left hand and presented he seal that was could be projected from it.

After giving Angel a minute to inspect it, Jaden mentally commanded his lander to seal and turned to his companion on the landing pad. "If you'll follow me, I'll see what I can do about getting you to the Interrogator."

Offline Keithrhy

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #362 on: October 28, 2010, 12:35:00 AM »
"My thanks, sir," Angel said, relieved.  He followed his new guide closely, quickly falling into an alert march, watching the area around them like a bodyguard.

Offline R1X5.13

• Black Ship Captain
  • Scout
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »
It didn't take Jaden long to flag down a speeder-cab. Seeing the Inquisitorial seals that the pair held  the cabbie declared that the ride was on him. With a grin Jaden directed the cabbie to drop them off a a location several blocks from where the rest of the acolytes were.

As they approached the building that Castus had chosen for his temporary headquarters Jaden sent out a burst of Lingua-technis over his Micro-bead asking Castus to disable his trip-devices.

Offline Castus

• Magos
  • Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #364 on: October 29, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
Castus spent a moment manipulating one of his data slates and then handed it to the Interrogator, clearly showing a map of the spires. "The Governor's Palace is within the Golden Promenade, and the Ecclesiarchs for the most part reside within the Catherdral of St. Varnae. Since the Cathedral is on the opposite side of the Promenade, you may want to visit it second. Perhaps the Governor's response will aid you in securing the Ecclesiarchs and their relics."

A few moments later, the techpriest responded to a burst of machine-speech by keying a rune on a hand-portable device.

Offline Reatrea

• Mostly Puritan Inquisitor
  • Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #365 on: November 03, 2010, 03:56:00 AM »
Viktoria nodded as she looked over the slate in her hand.. "We must also keep the safety of the governor in mind, however he will be useful in helping to keep order. Since he is closer, we should go after him first." The Interrogator looked over each of the men and women before her. "Any input Acolytes?"

Offline MalleusIST

• Radical Inquisitor and overall naughty one at that.
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/profile.php?id=1000007
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #366 on: November 03, 2010, 05:01:00 AM »
"Do you wish for me to go find out any more information over any cults and the like that might be in charge of these riots?"::He asked, his hand up to catch the Interrogator's attention.::

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx