gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49084 Posts in 2534 Topics by 4735 Members - Latest Member: 1ksonspleb December 16, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dark Heresy Rp Thread  (Read 19379 times)

Offline Reatrea

• Mostly Puritan Inquisitor
  • Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 04:46:00 AM »
Lanus shook his head. "Well that depends on how you define 'arrived'. Everyone that was requested is present on the ship however they are not all in our presence. As in here, in this spot." He scribbled something down on a piece of parchment. "I counted. I really did."

"Good." Viktoria said with an approving nod, answering both Lanus and the psyker at once.

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 04:55:00 AM »
Rosewood half raised an eyebrow at Lanus, mentally comparing him to an overly excited tree rodent, or a small dog hyped up on caff. He chose not to say anything though, just stood slightly to one side, sinking back into his solider mentality. He stood with his right hand behind his back and his left gently resting on the end of his sword, almost as if he were on guard duty.

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 04:55:00 AM »

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 05:58:00 AM »
The ship gave a small shutter. Viktoria's heart skipped a beat. A pair of hands grasped her cape. For a moment she tolerated it before yanking it out of the hands of the savant. She barely caught his muttered apology.

Her common scene told her it was just turbulence, but her mind still raced through all the possibles. Despite her racing mind, she calmly observed the inner hull again.

Offline MalleusIST

• Radical Inquisitor and overall naughty one at that.
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/profile.php?id=1000007
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 06:02:00 AM »
::The shudder did through him off a little, but not enough to reach for one of the various pistols on his person.::"That wasn't the best thing to hear, it might need to be checked out."

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2010, 06:06:00 AM »
Rosewood's hand went instantly to the hilt of his sabre, and drew the blade a few inches. In the blink of an eye his feet went from being shoulder width apart to being in a combat stance. His eyes scanned the roof and walls of the corridor. He stood waitinf for orders or combat whichever came first.

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2010, 06:16:00 AM »
Arcus barely flinched at the shudder.  Such things were not uncommon, especially in transport ships.  The likelihood of it being something catastrophic was small but it would be negligent of him as both a member of the Mechanicus, and as a Void Born Human to simply ignore the disturbance.  

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2010, 06:22:00 AM »
Rosewood nodded slightly, relaxing his stance, but keeping his hand on the hilt of his blade. "As you say," he said to Arcus. Then, under his breath his said, "this is why I hate Warp travel."

Offline Castus

• Magos
  • Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2010, 07:01:00 AM »
In one of the empty holds, Maro Wolfe, former Lieutenant from the Malfian 7th was already making himself quite at home on the cargo vessel. He'd 'accquired' a few plasteel plates and was now practising his marksmanship with the matched laspistols he'd bought after learning of his 'reassignment'. Wolfe's other possessions were stacked atop a nearby crate. They included a long flak greatcoat, his own from the guard, a gas mask and a tin of filter plugs, newly issued, and a small first aid kit containing morphia, stimms and the like. Wolfe had also brought with him a small stash of other useful and recreational substances, but kept these better hidden.

The Lieutenant had mixed feelings about being called away to serve an Inquisitor he'd never met. On one hand, he was fearful of his new master, and the scrutiny that might bring upon him. The strict discipline of Captain Corvus had been enough to drive the fear of authority into him back on Malfi. It didn't help his pride that the Captain was six years his junior, with only half the combat experience of Wolfe. He'd been passed over for promotion for a shamefully long time, and, in some ways the greater insult, never transferred to the Veteran Squad like the other survivors from Tranch had been. Considering that record, and the truth that the Malfian 7th was doomed to eventually be called into service in the bloody debacle of the Margin Crusade, Wolfe had been able to deal with the uncertainty that service in the Inquisition had to offer.

The rumble of the ship's bulkheads snapped the guardsman from his thoughts.

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 04:32:00 AM »
Viktoria folded her arms over her chest and watched the three acolytes as they interacted. These first few missions were crucial for the continued survival of a cell. There were a lot of acolytes that had been summoned for this particular mission, each with their own set of skills. Other than the borrowed acolytes, the ones who survived this mission would become Thrask's newest active cell. This was going to be a hard mission for them to begin on, but it could not wait until a more senior cell was free.

Lanus was busy scribbling away on his parchment. Emperor knows what he's recording. Probably notes on the acolytes. I'll be interested to read it later. This was another convince for having Lanus around. Sometimes Viktoria was guilty of looking at the wider picture of things and overlooked specific details. This was something she had certainly improved on over the years, but Lanus' compulsive yet very detailed records of things proved invaluable to her. He was an extra set of eyes, always peering from behind her cloak.

Offline MalleusIST

• Radical Inquisitor and overall naughty one at that.
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/profile.php?id=1000007
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 04:41:00 AM »
"So Interrogator.  What's your call, as this group is your's to lead I take it?"::he asked, his hands slipping into his pockets.  The small psy-focus there being played with his fingers, as his other hand fiddled with the lho-sticks in his other pocket.::

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 04:50:00 AM »

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 04:50:00 AM »
"I'll take command before you kill yourselves...or if I feel the need in anyway what-so-ever. " Viktoria replied coolly. "But for now I'm just going to watch. I'm interested to see how you will work as a group. I won't always be beside you, so I won't let you get use to it."

Offline rodtheworm

• Scout
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »
The clumping sound of heavy boots striking deckplates begins to come from down the hall, and eventually a bulky figure appears at the end of the corridor, moving in on the voices.  Wild, metallic hair can be seen forming a mane around his head.  Broad, bare shoulders lie either side of a chunky but close-fitting breastplate, but the lower arms are encased in complex metallic gauntlets which appear to hold a number of devices.  Some look less benign than others.  A gun stock protrudes over each shoulder and a thick bladed, sharply curved sword hangs on his left hip

As the man nears the group, his face comes into view.  His eyes are covered by a visor that seems to be connected directly to his skull and most of his visible skin appears scarred in some way.  His cheeks are especially thick with scar tissue, and as he smiles it is evident that at some point in his past he took a shot of some kind directly through his mouth - his teeth have been smashed out and replaced by two vicious-looking serrated steel plates.  He is a thoroughly disconcerting sight.

"You would be the acolytes of Inquisitor Thrask, yes?"  His eyes presumably scan the group and find the Interrogator as he immediately follows this with a curt nod to the Sister.
"You must be Interrogator Viktoria.  Inquisitor Ove-Kaale's put me at your master's service, which I assume to mean under your command.  Is that right?"

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2010, 03:37:00 PM »
Rosewood half scowled at the newcomer with his metal dreadlocks and teeth. Quite obviously a ganger, rosewood would have felt nothing but scorn for him, had it not been for is disturbing and intimidating appearance. He clearly knew how to handle himself, but lacked a soldiers disciple. Rosewood would have liked to spar with him, and test his own skills against this clearly challenging adversary. That is, if he could be certain that this man knew the meaning of the word 'spar.'

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx