gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49033 Posts in 2528 Topics by 4582 Members - Latest Member: High Marshal Helbrecht September 22, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dark Heresy Rp Thread  (Read 18631 times)

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 03:15:00 AM »
"Nothing comes to mind Ma'am," Rosewood said, "although a map of the ship might be nice. I don't exactly want to get lost." He offered a slight smile.

Offline Reatrea

• Mostly Puritan Inquisitor
  • Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 03:21:00 AM »
The Interrogator smirked over at the man. "I doubt they have one for you to just wander nilly willy about the ship. If you get lost ask for directions. We may have a near limitless authority, but we should still be respectful. You need to know how to get to your room, the bridge, the exit and my room in case on emergency. You can walk the corridors but be respectful that these men have jobs like we do. Everyone has duty that he must perform in the Emperor's name."

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 03:33:00 AM »
Arcus gave a large, and slightly disconcerting, toothy grin.  

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 03:34:00 AM »
"Of course Ma'am. Respect and honour, in the Emperor's name." He bowed his head slightly, feeling a tad foolish. His left hand rested lightly on the pommel of his sabre and he badly felt the need to spar. He then turned to the Mechanicus Adept. "I greatly appreciate that sir..." He paused waiting for the tech adept to introduce himself

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 03:47:00 AM »

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 03:53:00 AM »
((Not as much. It's a sign of trust.))

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 03:58:00 AM »
Rosewood glanced at the outstretched hand, and, with the slightest hesitation, took it in his own. "Benjamin Rosewood."

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 04:11:00 AM »
Cocky bastard isn't he? I'll have to ask Castus more about him later. The sister thought as she returned the bow from the priest with a nod. Her eyebrow nearly discovered her hair line as the two men shook hands.

She would have to keep an eye on this group. A stern eye at that. Thrask's words echoed her her mind. 'And Viktoria. Keep a more watchful eye on this cell please.' he said it so casually that she was sure her neck would be abused again if she failed.

At this moment, her savant adept shuffled around the corner. "Oh M'lady! Wonderful to see you here! Ave Imperator! Are these the new acolytes?"

Lanus never failed in reminding her why she enjoyed his company so much. An ego boost on occasion was good for the soul. She liked to think he was as loyal to her as she was to Thrask. And yet when they were alone there was a wonderful air of causality about him that put her to ease. He loved to talk. He was a talking book and his wealth of knowledge never failed to entertain and keep her company. She now understood why Inquisitors kept them around. Knowledge and friendship.

Offline MalleusIST

• Radical Inquisitor and overall naughty one at that.
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#!/profile.php?id=1000007
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 04:13:00 AM »
::The soft mutterings of Lazarus revealed himself to the others.  His blood-shot eyes scanning the acolytes, as a hand moved to move a bit of his wild hair out of his face.::"Well, these are the people I've been ordered to assist.  Fortunately, the shields hold.  It does keep the head-aches down."::Almost as if on cue, he wiped away a few drops of blood from his nose.::"Damn nose-bleeds, it's no wonder the other telekine envy me."

::Upon that, he looked up at the others, realizing he'd been talking to himself the entire time.::"Forgive me, I am Lazarus Xophon.  One of the few acolytes to Inquisitor Osolo."::There he stood in a old flak-coat, the badges of various PDF's along the coat as if to show where he'd been.::

Offline Heretic Zed

• Marine
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2010, 04:15:00 AM »
Arcus kept his grip firm but not too strong.  

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 04:20:00 AM »
Rosewood was about to reply when Lazarus made his appearance. "Inquisitor Osolo? I've heard of him, but only by hear'say. I am Benjamin Rosewood. You can call me Rosewood." He made a sidelong look at Arcus "I never liked my first name. I always preferred titles and ranks, none of which I have now, so my surname will suffice."

Offline MalleusIST

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 04:22:00 AM »
::He chuckled a little at the comment about hearing about him.::"A pity, I'll have to tell him he needs to work on his so called 'gift to lay low'."

Offline Stormchaser

• Honor Guard
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 04:25:00 AM »
Rosewood half smiled at that, before turned back to the tech Adept. "Master Arcus, there wouldn't happen to be some sort of training room on board would there? I feel the urge to sharpen my swordplay slightly."

Offline Reatrea

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 04:36:00 AM »
"This is a cargo vessel Rosewood. What do you think? But they might have something for you."

At this moment she decided to look upon the psyker they we're being loaned. There was blood on his nose already. "We thank the Inquisitor for loaning your talents to us Lazarus. Make sure you care for yourself while we're in the warp. Don't strain yourself." She didn't want another going mad on her.

Offline MalleusIST

• Company Champion
  • :
Dark Heresy Rp Thread
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 04:39:00 AM »
"Not to worry.  We're fortunate in that this fine ship has strong shields, making the headaches very few and infrequent."::with that, he lightly shook his head as he studied the other few.::"I take it we're the only ones to have arrived?"

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Dark Heresy Rp Thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx