gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49050 Posts in 2530 Topics by 4634 Members - Latest Member: 513osiris October 22, 2018, 06:50:05 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant  (Read 764 times)

Offline ThatAustralianGuardsman

• Initiate
  • :
  • Rough and ready Inquisitorial Henchman
Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant
« on: January 24, 2015, 06:04:09 PM »
So, I've started work on my first proper cosplay; and Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant.

From reading several W40k novels and such I've seen a habit of Inquisitors to induct soldiers into their retinue, particularly Cadians with their proximity to the Eye of Terror and their expertise with fighting the Legions of the Chaos. So the Concept grew in my head of a Imperial Guard Sergeant, seconded to the Inquisition to serve as protection to an Inquisitor.

Now with this in mind I was going to base this off the Pepakura template for Guard armour, while being fantastic as a reference point, It just doesn't have the... Oomph I need. The (man boob?) pec plates on the outside seem far too rounded for my liking. Plus I'm going to add an additional plate under the one already added to the chest, similar to sketch I worked up.

Offline ThatAustralianGuardsman

• Initiate
  • :
  • Rough and ready Inquisitorial Henchman
Re: Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 06:06:30 PM »
Here's the basic stuff I've gathered that most Guardsmen need.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Inquisitorial Guard Sergeant

gfxgfx
gfx gfx