gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49050 Posts in 2530 Topics by 4634 Members - Latest Member: 513osiris October 22, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Mechanicum Colours.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mechanicum Colours.  (Read 671 times)

Offline Barn

• Initiate
  • :
Mechanicum Colours.
« on: December 03, 2014, 08:03:56 AM »
Anyone know of any official references?

I'm particularily interested in reference to the white cog-pattern trim.

Offline EtriusGraiv

• Initiate
  • :
Re: Mechanicum Colours.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 04:25:59 PM »
Not sure about anything official, but in general google is your friend when it comes to references.

There are a lot of pictures showing different robe types and patterns. Short sleeves, long sleeves, closed front, open front, closed legs, open legs, dark red, light red, red with a touch of purple, white trim, yellow trim, white robe with red trim, the list goes on and on.

Personally I think it really comes down to just looking around and seeing what you think looks good and works with what you want to do.

Offline Barn

• Initiate
  • :
Re: Mechanicum Colours.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 07:09:42 AM »

I actually have a Pintrest album with over 200 reference photo's (including photo's from here)

http://www.pinterest.com/shanebarnbrook/mechanicum/

I was more interested in when the white trim appeared. In the book 'Visions of Heresy' they dont have the white trim, which is good enough for me.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Mechanicum Colours.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx