gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49068 Posts in 2533 Topics by 4695 Members - Latest Member: Gamingwizz November 15, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Finished Coslay: Photos Needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finished Coslay: Photos Needed  (Read 536 times)

Offline kaiwanxiao

• 3d Coy Master, Dark Angels
  • Administrator
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.google.com
Finished Coslay: Photos Needed
« on: October 09, 2014, 02:34:58 PM »
Dear Obscurus Crusade cosplayers:

Please email me photographs of your finished Warhammer 40K cosplay. Reason being: the Eternal Crusade developers want to showcase them. I need to get this done quickly. I'd like to have something to send them by this evening (EST).

These will be showcased by Eternal Crusade developers. In public. So, if you're shy or don't want your pic being out there for the zillions of neckbeards, don't send them.

I don't want album links, I need the actual Jpeg photos (more work for me to download and rename, takes time away from quickly responding to the request).

Please note: they don't have to be professional quality photos. You have a camera on your phone? BAM, problem solved (pls no selfies lulz). What you DO need is a *finished* WH40K costume.

My email address can be had by sending me a private message if you don't already have it. In your email, also include your Obscurus Crusade name or the identity that you want to be attributed as. No more than five per costume (so if you have two costumes, five of each). They'll probably pick the best of the lot. I dunno.

No, we don't get paid. But neckbeards!

Thanks,
kaiwanxiao

Offline kaiwanxiao

• 3d Coy Master, Dark Angels
  • Administrator
  • Company Champion
  • :
    • http://www.google.com
Re: Finished Coslay: Photos Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:39:09 PM »
This has ended. The pictures have been sent. Thanks.

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Finished Coslay: Photos Needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx