gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49050 Posts in 2530 Topics by 4624 Members - Latest Member: TK1072 October 17, 2018, 11:42:06 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  40K MMO to be on the way
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 40K MMO to be on the way  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Ragresen

• Initiate
  • :
40K MMO to be on the way
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »
I am not sure who all may be gamers, but felt I should share that I came across intro to a new to come MMO. A Warhammer 40K MMO.

Well For thiose intrested this is the site up for it so far.

https://www.eternalcrusade.com/join-the-war

I am not a big gammer, but a 40K MMO does hold my intrests.

Ragresen

Offline glig

• Scout
  • :
Re: 40K MMO to be on the way
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 07:19:15 PM »
I've been following it since it was originally announced. I even won a poster from one of their contests.

Too bad I couldn't make it through the Meet & Greet at DragonCon, though. I would of loved a picture with the Eternal Crusade people that visited.

Offline Lamia

• Fanatical pyromaniac power-armoured battle nun
  • Obscurus Convention Staff
  • Company Champion
  • :
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 08:39:50 AM »
Isn't there an Obscurus Crusade guild registered? I seem to remember some beta-discussion about claiming that name early on.

I might be confusing this game with another, just to cover my ass ;)

Offline Brother-Captain Adamo

• Initiate
  • :
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 01:54:11 PM »
Hmm seems my reply got discarded with all this server nonsense.  But no worries, saw the warning that may have been the case.  I have been following the game as well.  I am not sure if Obscurus Crusade has been taken yet.  It may have been claimed on the forums, I will see if I can find out.  I do know as a founder, I have the option to save a guild name early.  The function has not yet been engaged.   But if there is interest, I can try and claim it when the time comes  ;)   At any rate the game looks like it has potential, but we will have to wait and see.
"We are The Shield of Humanity"
"We are The Sword of The Imperium"
"We are The Emperor's Wrath"
Motto/Oath of the "Angels of Deliverance" Space Marine Chapter

• Initiate
  • :
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 03:25:53 PM »
Lamia, seems you where right, someone did put down for Obscurus Crusade in the General Discussion - Reserve Your Guild Name on the Eternal Crusade forum.  Had to look through about 20+ pages to find it,  >:(  Seems a Lupus_lrae put in for it, anyone know who this might be?

Offline Lupus Irae

• Marine
  • :
  • Neophyte
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »
Yeah that would be me. I got a confirmation email a while back stating the OC name is saved for us under my name. As soon as we see who is planning on playing we can get that in order.  I don't have to stay guild master either I just wanted to make sure it was saved for the OC
There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

• Initiate
  • :
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »
No worries Lupus Irae,

Just wasn't sure if that name there (eternal crusade forums) was in fact related to someone here  ;).  Will likely sort our options for Eternal Crusade out later in the year as they start moving forward out of Alpha into Closed Beta.  Fingers crossed

Offline Ex1le

• Initiate
  • :
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 03:07:09 PM »
Really needs more than just a few chapters for each of the character options. The model detail is certainly impressive if that's what to expect. Might look into porting some of the models from this once it is released.

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  40K MMO to be on the way

gfxgfx
gfx gfx