gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48493 Posts in 2465 Topics by 3777 Members - Latest Member: petpet666 March 28, 2017, 06:00:56 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Militarum Tempestus Scions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Militarum Tempestus Scions  (Read 860 times)

Offline Mike28112

• Initiate
  • :
  • For The Emperor and Sanguinius!
Militarum Tempestus Scions
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:54:29 AM »
Has anyone attempted to do a costume of one of these guys? I'm tossing around doing one based off of the command squad kit if I have extra foam from my blood angel build. Just seeing if anyone has any experience with this particular costume.

Offline necrosius01

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Re: Militarum Tempestus Scions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:24 PM »
Hi mike
i have thought on doing one of these guys for a while now as well :P i actually started to make my own variant of a helmet for them i'll post pics later :D

Offline Capt.

• Just an old Imperial Royalist English Gentleman
  • Company Champion
  • :
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:41:28 AM »
As I understand it no-one has attempted it yet... go for it- yours will be the first!

Offline Rraijjar

• Company Champion
  • :
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 08:28:21 AM »
Well, i was thinking to make one after i was finished with my space marine. Would be an awesome challange i think :) I'm not sure if you ever worked with 3d modeling software? Maybe that is an option. I made a rough "Myself" where i can build around it

Offline Mike28112

• Initiate
  • :
  • For The Emperor and Sanguinius!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 07:34:25 PM »
I have done a little bit of 3-D modeling for school and work, but I've found that it's faster (and sometimes easier) if I just measure myself and cut the foam that way.

Offline brat_Klont

• Initiate
  • :
  • Vostroyan Firstborn
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 05:26:54 PM »

I started a fiberglass chest plate and intended to move on and craft back plate + backpack, but was forced to stop. Mainly because the chest piece came out a little too big and you can't really make a good scion without the proper chest to head to shoulderpads proportions... so I'm working on my Vostroyan right now. I can post photos of cardboard chest plate if you wish.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Militarum Tempestus Scions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx