gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49162 Posts in 2545 Topics by 5130 Members - Latest Member: PouffyTerror149 July 22, 2019, 08:26:18 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Henrik's Pep file question
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Henrik's Pep file question  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Taurrific

• Scout
  • :
Henrik's Pep file question
« on: April 17, 2014, 04:26:18 PM »
Ok this may seem like a stupid question but I will ask anyway. so I downloaded the files from Henrik's topic with the pep files etc. but I can't seem to be able to tell if the pre-laid out files are to scale (ie. are they the scale Henrik used for his actual build). or if they are for A4 or A3 paper. If someone who has used these file can you please spare my the confusion I find myself in. Is the files scaled to large space marine hight and are the pdf's for A4 or A3?

Offline Lord Abaddon

• Marine
  • :
  • There is no order, only CHAOS!
Re: Henrik's Pep file question
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:28:17 PM »
For the .pdo files, you can find out the scale by going into the 2D menu then to Change Scale, and then click on Scale factor, the bottom number should either sau 850.00 or 935.00. If you go into Settings then into Print and paper settings, this will tell you if it is A4 or A3, you can change these to your printer if you wish. It does not change the size of the template, only the size of the paper you are printing on, so you may have to change the placement of the templates to print out best for your paper size.

I would imagine whatever size the .pdo is the .pdf will be also.

I have just looked, seems his files have different sizes, most are 935, some are 1010, some bits are 1151.... So yeah, I have no idea

I am the Arch-fiend, the Despoiler of Worlds, and by my hands shall the false Emperor fall.

Offline Rahnshen

• Scout
  • :
  • Sternguard Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:55:00 PM »
his helmet was a different scale to be more like the mini i believe
From the darkness we strike
Fast and lethal
By rthe time are foe reacts
Darkness there and nothing more

Offline Taurrific

• Scout
  • :
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 02:04:10 AM »
Thanks Abaddon. I took a look and they seem to be all A3. I might have to find someone who will lend me a A3 printer. if not I may have to re-arrange all the files into A4. which is something I have no idea how to do. I will try to figure it out anyway, see how far that gets me.

Offline Taurrific

• Scout
  • :
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 02:12:28 AM »
Oh... It is as simple as selecting 'A4' and clicking 'OK' that's tau intelligence for you.

Offline Lord Abaddon

• Marine
  • :
  • There is no order, only CHAOS!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 03:54:39 AM »
Yup, it is that easy.

To move the templates around just click and hold and move. The same way you move a file into a new folder. Right click and you can get the little box of tricks, there is a rotate function in there, you can rotate pieces by selecting one dot and using another dot to turn the piece. You don't normally have to rotate, but I like to ensure am not wasting paper needlessly. I dislike printing off a sheet with just a tiny bit in one corner that could be avoided.

I am the Arch-fiend, the Despoiler of Worlds, and by my hands shall the false Emperor fall.

Offline BattleReady

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
"Believe in yourself"

Obscurus Crusade  |  General Chat  |  General Discussion  |  Henrik's Pep file question

gfxgfx
gfx gfx