gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49262 Posts in 2552 Topics by 5278 Members - Latest Member: Watchmaster#227 October 15, 2019, 08:24:41 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Budget Death Korps
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Budget Death Korps  (Read 3 times)

Offline Watchmaster#227

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Budget Death Korps
« on: Today at 09:48:09 AM »
Hi everyone. Just made an account today, got recommended to come ask my questions here by a guy on r/Warhammer40k.

So, I'm a broke sixteen year old who recently fell down the rabbit hole of Warhammer 40k lore. And if it wasn't for the fact that a Death Korps army would cost thousands of dollars I'd be buying those models already. But since I can't, I'm going with a cosplay instead.

I'm trying to figure out what all I need but I've never really done anything related to cosplay and I'm really lost. I dunno what gasmask to use, or whether or not to make my own. I don't know how to get a lasgun prop, or whether or not to use a stahlhelm reproduction or just make a helmet out of EVA foam... I just need help, any sort of help would be nice.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Imperial Guard & Imperium  |  Budget Death Korps

gfxgfx
gfx gfx