gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!

gfx gfx
gfx
48493 Posts in 2465 Topics by 3777 Members - Latest Member: petpet666 March 28, 2017, 06:12:00 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  A Space Wolf named StormClad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Space Wolf named StormClad  (Read 9578 times)

Offline ViolentDream

• Marine
  • :
  • Grey Hunter
Re: A Space Wolf named StormClad
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 10:13:04 AM »
Finally arrived at my favorite phase of the entire project: Battle Damage and Weathering! I went wild with the Dremel, Xacto knife,and the soldering tool. Silver on brushes and black on the airbrush for the painted damages...

And StormClad is done! I'll take a proper video to showcase the electronics, especially the sound effects. I used a bluetooth receiver to play Dawn of War phrases from my tablet to the speakers in the abdomen.

I'll probably get off to phase 2.0 / upgrades in a few months. For now, he's on display in my house.

Until then, thanks everyone for visiting my thread. It was a solid 3+ years and I had fun creating StormClad \m/

That's it for me! I can go catch up on my books again ;)

Facts are chains that bind perception and fetter truth. For a man can remake the world if he has a dream and no facts to cloud his mind.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Space Marines  |  A Space Wolf named StormClad

gfxgfx
gfx gfx