gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to the Obscurus Crusade!
To use the Pepakura File Library you must be logged in.

gfx gfx
gfx
49758 Posts in 2585 Topics by 6082 Members - Latest Member: FurysSIN January 20, 2022, 09:42:51 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  Khorne Berzerker
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Khorne Berzerker  (Read 2439 times)

Offline yosser

• Initiate
  • :
  • Neophyte
Khorne Berzerker
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »
Hi all, I'm new around, found the site through links on the RPF. I'm new to cosplay and costumes but used the materials and some techniques in model building I've done in the past. Not played 40k for a while now but always played with a Khorne army based around masses of  Berzerkers! I had at one time over a 4000 point army, had some great large scale games against a mates huge ork army! lol Anyway, I'm here as I'd love to build a Berzerker costume :) I've never played the PC game that I've seen mentioned so don't know if there's a difference but really want to make something that looks like the miniatures, also want to use foam as much as possible so looking for any files that might be around! I've had a good look around and getting myself a bit confused! lol There seems to be a few threads about Khorne amour but can't find all the files! Any help would be great :)

Offline Ral Partha

• Marine
  • :
Re: Khorne Berzerker
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:58:40 AM »
I bought the PC game solely for the purpose of ripping the Khorne berserker model, only to find out that it was not in the game. So what I did is to mash up the "bunny ears" of a Khorne berserker that I found on the Google Sketchup Warehouse (the model is no longer available) and that base helmet of the Death Guard (chaos) champion and here's what I came up with:

I did this earlier this year and as you can see, it's not for foam you have have somebody re-unfold this for foam.

Offline Abaddon Ah Cimith

• Marine
  • :
  • Abaddon´s doppelgänger - More evil than real one..
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »
This Helmet is really awesome!!!!

I want to make one for only decorative purpouse....

Offline lordchammon

• Initiate
  • :
  • Blood for the Blood God
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »
I bought the PC game solely for the purpose of ripping the Khorne berserker model, only to find out that it was not in the game. So what I did is to mash up the "bunny ears" of a Khorne berserker that I found on the Google Sketchup Warehouse (the model is no longer available) and that base helmet of the Death Guard (chaos) champion and here's what I came up with:

I did this earlier this year and as you can see, it's not for foam you have have somebody re-unfold this for foam.

Will you share the file? I can re unfold for foam for everyone.

Offline Ral Partha

• Marine
  • :
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:43 PM »
Will you share the file? I can re unfold for foam for everyone.
Of course. I'm currently away from my computer until tomorrow at noon (at the earliest) but I'll post the link to the file when I get back. Just post your foam unfold here.

Offline r1racing

• Initiate
  • :
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 04:09:38 AM »
If you make the unfold for foam, I will make one...
Thanks!

Offline Caramel

• Marine
  • :
  • Death or healing... I care not which you seek.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »
If you or anyone else is interested in something that you can add to an existing helmet, I have an unfold for the horns from some helmet I was asked to do a while ago

http://www.4shared.com/file/PbOIUNtWce/Berzerker_horns.html
(I also have one hanging around somewhere from DOW, that's where I ripped the horns from. It's like the one Ral Partha linked )
http://goo.gl/yq6Ln8 - All of the things I've (fully) unfolded

Offline Ral Partha

• Marine
  • :
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
Here is the link:

Khorne Berserker Helmet

Use the horizontal reference strip to determine the approximate size of the helmet that will fit your head. Its length should be equal to the width of your head. If you don't have a large caliper, use this method to measure your head width (courtesy of JFCustom of TheRPF).

Using Designer 3, go to Settitngs ==> Other Settings and then click on the "Others" tab. Change the Grid Size to 10mm. Move the white horizontal strip at the top of the 2D layout to a blank page. Go to Settings ==> Show Grid. By counting the number of grids, adjust the scale number until the the length of the strip is equal to the head width that you measured.

Obscurus Crusade  |  Costuming  |  Mutants, Xenos, and Heretics  |  Khorne Berzerker

gfxgfx
gfx gfx